Terms & Conditions
These terms and conditions should be read carefully and any queries relating to them should be raised with us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 0818 243 790. Lines open Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm.
- The Irish Sun / The Sun SuperStays promotion is open to residents of Ireland and Northern Ireland aged 18 years and over from Saturday 4th January 2020.
- The promotion allows readers to enjoy discounted rooms, based on two people sharing, between Saturday 11th January 2020 and Sunday 26th April 2020. Dates may change from venue to venue.
- Closing date for bookings is midnight on Friday 21st February 2020.
- To enjoy this offer, you will be required to register your name and email address online at superstays.ie, or log in if you have previously registered.
- You will be required to login with your name and email address each time you visit the website.
- The website will allow you to search a full list of participating venues by county and price.
- Next, choose your hotel, download and print off a voucher and begin to collect your 8 in paper tokens. Tokens will be printed in The Irish Sun / The Sun from Saturday 4th January 2020 until Tuesday 28th January 2020.
- You must call the venue directly to book. When booking by phone or in person you must state that you are taking part in The Irish Sun SuperStays offer.
- Your SuperStays voucher cannot be used in conjunction with any other SuperStays offer if the venue has provided more than one offer. It also cannot be used in conjunction with an offer the venues promote themselves.
- Please view individual venue details online prior to booking/visiting to view full accommodation details including excluded dates, and restrictions.
- Please note that some facilities at the hotel/accommodation provider may be seasonal. We suggest you call the venue to check.
- Pets may not be permitted for bookings at hotels/accommodation providers in this offer – please enquire with venue when booking.
- If, when booking, the venue you wish to stay at is full, the venue will make every reasonable attempt to offer an alternative date.
- Discounted stays are strictly subject to availability and are discounted at the discretion of the venue management whose decision is final.
- Availability and room rates (price point or discount per person, per night based on 2 people sharing), vary by hotel/accommodation and may vary by room type. All accommodation is subject to availability.
- Price point per person, per night rooms will be offered on a first come, first served basis.
- All stays are room only bookings unless stated otherwise. You will have the opportunity, subject to availability, to pay the hotel/accommodation operator direct (either in advance, on arrival, or during your stay) for other facilities, services, meals, drinks and use of hotel/accommodation minibars where available.
- Parties of less than two can only be accepted on payment of the two person price. Hotel/accommodation providers may accept further guests (family rooms for example) for an additional charge and this should be confirmed with the hotel/accommodation provider in advance.
- Tokens can only be used once per stay. The completed voucher and 8 differently numbered tokens must be handed in to staff when checking in for your SuperStay. If you do not present the tokens and the voucher at the time of check-in the hotel/accommodation operator is entitled to charge you full rate card tariff on the room that you have booked.
- Photocopied tokens will not be accepted.
- Responsibility cannot be accepted by The Irish Sun / The Sun for lost, damaged or destroyed tokens. It is entirely at the venues discretion whether to accept damaged or defaced tokens.
- There are no cash alternatives available.
- Only people whose lead name is on the hotel/accommodation booking is permitted to occupy the hotel/accommodation room allocated.
- On the night before your stay, we recommend that you call your chosen venue to check your booking before visiting.
- Exchanges, refunds or any other changes to your booking are entirely at the discretion of the venues manager.
- ABSOLUTELY NO AMENDMENTS WHATSOEVER can be made by you after your hotel/accommodation booking has been made with the hotel/accommodation operator. Further, no refunds whatsoever can be made in the event of cancellation by you after the confirmation has been issued to you in accordance with your booking, unless the reason for cancellation is the fault of the hotel/accommodation provider.
- Insurance is not included but strongly recommended.
- Conduct of entry – entrants of the promotion agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions. It is your responsibility to leave your room in the condition that you found it. Breakages, damage or missing items WILL be charged to you. Any persons causing a nuisance or disturbance to others will be asked to leave.
- Whilst we make every effort to ensure all details printed in the paper and online are correct, The Irish Sun / The Sun cannot be held responsible for errors and omissions.
- The Irish Sun / The Sun does not own or operate any of the third party venues participating in this offer.
- Offers in the SuperStays promotion are organized by independent third party venues. Your contract will be with the owner or operator of your venue and comes into effect when a booking/payment has been made.
- Limitations of liability: neither the promoter nor the promotional parties assume any liability for:
– Inaccessibility or unavailability of the internet or the website or any combined thereof.
– Unforeseen cancellation of booking due to reasons outside of the promoter’s control.
– Any injury or damage at your chosen venue. Insurance is recommended.
- Regretfully, the promoter cannot be held responsible for any third parties.
- The promoter’s decision is final and binding in all matters and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By ticking the opt in box you agree to receive further communication from The Irish Sun / The Sun and GFM ClearComms on our latest news, products and promotions.
- The Irish Sun / The Sun and/or GFM ClearComms may be in touch to conduct email or telephone interviews after the promotion.
Promoter: GFM ClearComms, 42 Phoenix Court, Hawkins Road, Colchester, Essex CO2 8JY